View Single Post
Old 11-16-2022, 01:45 PM   #7769
dobbles
addition by subtraction

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wastedyouth View Post
I think it will energize them further. Q didn't post for almost 18 months, it did absolutely nothing to slow down the movement. It just created more factions and better grifters.

Fanatics and zealots don't back off because their hero lost, they become more fanatical and more zealous.

He was directly stoking them in his speech last night. The next 2-4 years is going to lead to a lot of craziness as Trump grasps on to anything he can to stay relevant.
While I think you are right in terms of stepping up their 'we need a revolution' game, I think many Trump voters were not exactly normal voters before and would be likely to give up one he's done. That's the problem building a movement around a single person.

While it may be a rough road trying to quell the insurrection activity, I do think we could see a pretty quick turnaround in election outcomes as republican votes dry up.

Who knows, you may be right. Just trying to be optimistic!
This individual is not affluent and more of a member of that shrinking middle class. It is likely the individual does not have a high paying job, is limited on benefits, and has to make due with those benefits provided by employer.
dobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dobbles For This Useful Post: