View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 09:59 AM   #105
Tiger
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I like the set up as is creating lots of rivalries in the first two rounds that pour over into the regular season as well. Some people argue the 1-16 seeding or the Danish first seed picks their opponent systems ( which would be fun). People say you get a chance at rivals meeting in the final if it was 1 through 16 seeding. Now it's impossible to get a Boston Montreal final for example so the cup final will really never have a bitter rival. But by making the change to non division set up it will take a lot of the rivalry out of the first two rounds just for the chance there is more in the final. The change I would make is there is no wild card spots so everybody plays in their division. (For example with one point different flames would be in central and Nashville in the pacific) I'd eliminate that so that if the two wild card spots are represented by two the two divisions they stay in their division (Rangers play Washington instead of montreal) and if two teams from one division have the two wildcard spot then the lower (or higher) one does crossover to the division.

Sorry. A bit rambling there. It's really only a minor tweak.
The only tweak I really want to see is all star games team decided by throwing sticks

Last edited by Tiger; 04-14-2017 at 10:01 AM.
Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post: