View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 02:58 PM   #347
dissentowner
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
Canada, the EU, and Australia have also discussed banning Huawei from constructing 5G networks amid security concerns, so I don't think this is just a Trump thing.
Again, politics. Show me any remote proof that Trump is telling the truth and Huawei is a security concern. I mean sure they are, just like he never cheated on his taxes, and just like he never paid hush money... Show me where in the EU they are considering banning Huawei? Most of the countries looking at banning Huawei are countries with strong ties to the US and are driven politically to not rock the US boat. Most of the countries in the EU want to work with Huawei and most of the companies in the US do as well because they stand to lose huge dollars if this is a long term thing. Intel alone will lose 11 Billion dollars a year. Trump is really screwing his country with this, if China wants they can sink the US economy by tanking their dollar and cutting off all supplies of precious metals which would shut much of the US industry to almost a halt. I don't think it will come to that though, they will get a deal done because while Trump is a tyrant he is also a business man and when companies start losing big dollars the pressure will be on. Already his support with the farm belt has gone to crap and there is an election year coming
dissentowner is offline   Reply With Quote