View Single Post
Old 03-06-2015, 11:20 AM   #9
Drury18
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Pharmacist View Post
Can't wait to go again, though I'm not sure who will be there outside of Bennett and the 2015 picks
My fairly educated guess would be that anyone who hasn't had significant time with the Flames this season (i.e. Gaudreau, Jooris and Granlund) and still on an ELC will attend.

I would think the likes of Poirier, Culkin, Kulak, Kanzig, Arnold, Gillies (if he chooses to make the jump over), Ramage, Sieloff, Carroll and Klimchuk are almost locks. If Mattsson and Rafikov are over for camp (again, if that's the choice made), they would be there.

Good possibility to attend would be guys like Elson, Hathaway, Agostino, Van Brabant, who maybe are RFA's this year and coming off their ELC, but still have spent most of the time in the minors/college and not significant time in the NHL. I think Wotherspoon might be in this category too if he finished the season in the AHL and his camp is iffy. Or the Flames just want to get him some extra game action.

I doubt we would see the likes of Ortio, Reinhart, Hanowski, Granlund, Jooris, Wolf, Ferland and Gaudreau at that tourney. (I believe Gaudreau and Jooris are ineligible at this point due to play, I think Wolf might be too old).

That's just my somewhat educated guess though.
Drury18 is offline   Reply With Quote