View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 01:26 PM   #1138
Wormius
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by curves2000 View Post
I am not sure where I am defending Chu in this thread? What he did was morally wrong, as an officer he had no business with a young girl in that position. I am not a fan of the guy but facts are facts no matter what little reading comprehension some people may have. He was not convicted or even charged with a crime. Should he have been? Perhaps but we don't operate on perhaps in the legal system. I personally think Mr. Handshake real estate deal councilor, Carra, should be personally investigated for much higher levels of corruption as I don't think his character and record in real estate disclosure is very good. Personal opinion but all we can do is go through the legal process. Carra is very clearly pissed off about getting charged and we will know more once the process is complete.

The thing is, you seem like you agree that he, through his own admission, had inappropriate sexual contact with a young girl who was below the age of consent. Whether he was convicted doesn’t change what that is. He is an unconvicted rapist, if that makes it more palatable.
Wormius is offline   Reply With Quote