View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 11:30 PM   #1126
GGG
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by curves2000 View Post
Do we know that is exactly what happened with him or is that just an opinion and what has been generally reported?

This will all get sorted out in the courts but what if significant damage happened to the car and he threatened the driver?

As for Sean Chu, although what has happened definitely is morally wrong, I don't think calling someone a rapist when they have not been charged with a crime or convicted of one either. To my understanding, there is no statue of limitations on sexual assault or rape as you say. If a significant crime had been committed, it's important that the matter get's investigated and dealt with in the courts.

We are all quick to judge in a lot of ways but a lot of times things sometimes get a little more complicated than we think. Outside looking in? The Mayor made a large issue out of Sean Chu who was clearly doing really bad behavior and is also out of step with her politics. As for the Mayor and Carra, all of a sudden she is a little more tight lipped.
Do you prefer a councillor who had allegedly consensual acts with a minor while he was a police officer in a position of power over her. As that is what Chu has admitted to. I don’t see statutory rapist as being that distinct between what Chu has admitted to doing.

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/local/calgar...28292.amp.html
GGG is offline   Reply With Quote