View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 12:03 PM   #82
Patek23
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
Yeah, again, that's your own narrative on the purpose of the lawsuit from Kap's end, based on a Nike advertisement. I love people (not necessarily you) on the right screaming "IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!" Of course it was. Congratulations, and welcome to capitalism.
It’s not my narrative. How do you get that. If by holding someone’s words publicly and their actions as what you should expect someone to do is making up my own narrative then I guess??

I feel like based on how you post your stuck on the political end of it that because Kap is a liberal all star at the moment that you must defend him or something. I don’t give a #### that Kap knelt, I think the message he intended to bring notice too (but got lost in the anthem controversy) is a worthy cause. But his choice to take the money as opposed to forcing admission on the NFL’s part makes him a phoney IMO. If you carry yourself as some hero ready to take on anything at all costs to fight against the oppression of black people then yes I expect you to not take the money and expose the NFL. I’d you don’t, you were a sham and you duped everyone.
Patek23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Patek23 For This Useful Post: