View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 07:40 PM   #50
InglewoodFan
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Watched the game on BR Live (as an aside, worked fantastic Chromecasting it to my TV) and the Necks were definitely meh. Frankie played well for Seals, Del Bianco had another shaky night. Was mostly watching the Flames game but when I did watch the lacrosse our offensive sets looked really awkward. Dickson down the middle, low percentage shots in general. Our D continues to lose track of attackers.

San Diego went on a 9-2 run after a pretty close early game at 5-5. Yeah, we outscored the in the fourth but when it mattered we had no answer. Malawsky continues to seem ineffective at changing his game plan when things start to go off the rails.

Bell was back, still no Berg. Boushy continues his goal a game streak, great for a 21 yr old. Staats is a stud for SD. Plus they have Merrill, Dawson, etc.

Losing Scigs hurts the Necks bad, no reliable backup when our still 21 year old goalie has a bad night. After Board went to great lengths to assure STH that we wouldn't lose either goalie in the expansion draft the whole thing just pisses me off.
InglewoodFan is offline   Reply With Quote