View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #12
me_dennis
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Table 5 View Post
In'n'Out tasted a lot better when Calgary had just ok burgers. Now a place like Five Guys or Clive equals, and probably betters, what you get there so it's nothing special.

In terms of tips, if you find yourself on the PCH (and you should, it's a really nice drive) in Laguna Beach, definitely stop at a place called Taco Loco. The best fish tacos Ive ever eaten by far. I make a point to go there every time I'm in the area.

LA has some amazing Mexican food. Just look for the roadside trucks or crappy looking places that have lineups. Those tend to be the best, imo.
Agreed on Taco Loco. Best fish and shrimp tacos I've ever had. Try getting it "blackened" as well for more flavor. They also have a lot of taco specials daily, like lobster, different fresh fish, etc.

Regarding In-and-out, sure there are places like Five Guys and Clive Burger in calgary that probably taste just as good as In-and-out, but the thing with In-and-out is the value. You'll probably be paying McDonald's type pricing for Five Guys quality
me_dennis is offline   Reply With Quote