View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 11:01 AM   #9
Phanuthier
Franchise Player

Exp:

Agreed on In and Out, I don't know why so many people (who are travelling too!) go there. There is a I&O 1 block from where I live and I go there less than 1x a year.

A few off the top of my head...

Din Tai Fung (dumpling house) in Arcadia... this is state wise famous, forget just SoCal. Last time we went, we went at 2:30pm and still waited 1 hour for a seat. Hugely popular and well worth the lines.

Bella Pita (near UCLA) is my personal favorite, and I go there every time I go to LA (every so 4-6x's a year?) ..... good prices too, $6 a person.

There was also a great Persian (Iranian?) place I go to, but I forget the name and address. Really good deal, $10 a person. It was around UCLA. I may try to find it later.

Kind of an odd suggestion, but Lagers Sandwiches in central LA. I don't even like sandwiches and probably have 1 sandwich a year, so I wasn't too enthused to try this.... but was I ever in for a surprise. Best sandwich I've ever had. Again you'll get lines, we went at 2pm and we were waiting for 20 minutes, and that is one big restaurant.

Last edited by Phanuthier; 08-09-2013 at 11:06 AM.
Phanuthier is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Phanuthier For This Useful Post: