View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 10:41 PM   #1
flames_fan_down_under
I believe in the Jays.

Exp:
Default What's your CP Timeline?

I have just been thinking about the time I have spent on this forum lately. I wouldn't say I am a prolific poster by any means, but I am coming up to 15 years of being a member of this forum, which is pretty crazy.

As nerdy as is it is to spend time on an internet forum I do really enjoy perusing the discussions on this board, they are (for internet standards) mostly respectful, sometimes funny, sometimes interesting and there is a genuine sense of community on this board, places like the Jobseekers thread comes to mind.

I was just thinking about my CP timeline. I definitely started out, probably like most, strictly a Fire On Ice guy, never ventured into other the Off Topic or the Tech forum for years and years, thought those that did were weird. Then transitioned into spending a bit more time in 'The Back Burner' zone. Now I basically spend almost no time in the FOI or the Back Burner and mostly I am hanging out in the Off Topic Forum, mostly reading various posters political views in the US/Canadian/Alberta politics threads, sometimes the Video Games area, or talking about the Jays in the Other Sports section.

Anyways this probably a lame idea for a thread but was kinda curious if most people are here strictly to talk Flames and Flames only or are all over the map like me now.
flames_fan_down_under is offline   Reply With Quote