View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 11:13 AM   #53
TheIronMaiden
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnes View Post
I tested positive for Covid last Saturday for the first time. Honestly, it's the sickest I have been in my adult life and I had the flu 2 weeks before. 3x vaxed.

I felt totally fine in the morning, and I dropped my son off at baseball practice and while waiting for him in the car began to feel really uncomfortable and sore. He finished his first session, and we went for lunch. I started shivering uncontrollably in the mall. Dropped him back off for the afternoon practice and started to heat up. By the time I got home, I had a fever of 103 and stayed in bed for the next three days. My son developed symptoms 2 days later but never tested positive. He was back to normal the next day but he's already missed so much school and ball this fall already.

It was Friday before I could put in a full day's work and that left me exhausted and I am still testing positive 10 days later. I had no sore throat or cough. I wasn't even congested. Anything with mint now tastes like coconut. Toothpaste, gum all coconut. Anything citrusy tastes like sweat. So bizzare. Covid is no joke. Wife never caught it this time.

Sickest I've been in my adult life is right! god damn! I was in a full fever dream!
TheIronMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote