View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 01:12 PM   #63
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMG!WTF! View Post
The other part however is that I'm a bit nervous about what he might say about me if challenged. He told me to my face he was willing to make up a charge against me. If I pursue him in this way he could say I assaulted him or caused a disturbance. It's maybe just fiction in my head but that bad cop stuff does intimidate.
Immediate response from his superior: "Wait... you're telling me that you witnessed someone committing a crime, in fact that he assaulted you, and as an officer charged with upholding the laws of this country and this province, you didn't bother to tell anyone about it?"

Frankly, if he lies and makes up an allegation about you, that reflects even worse on him than your original story. And if anyone were to act on it to your detriment, he would have exposed the CPS to a lawsuit for misfeasance in public office.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CorsiHockeyLeague For This Useful Post: