Thread: Jessica Jones
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 10:28 AM   #56
GoinAllTheWay
Franchise Player

Exp:

Just finished this last night. Watched it cause I felt I had to before watching the Defenders. Much better than I thought. I'll echo what others said, Kilgrave was an awesome bad guy. Perfect guy to play the roll and he played it well. He was the best part of the show IMO. I sure didn't like how his mind control worked. The virus things is beyond dumb. When he broke out of his holding chamber and shouted for Jessicas lawyer to stop when she was in her car, no way that would have worked if his abilities are virus based, no where near close enough to "infect" her.

Other than that, loved the way he used his abilities. When they were at Jessicas old house and he got her neighbour to admit she was just talking to make herself feel big, that was great. In a way, too bad he had to be a bad guy. A good guy with those abilities would be an asset as demonstrated in the hostage situation.

After watching Luke Cage, it was nice to see a hero that had vulnerabilities. Enjoyed the show but not disappointed it's over, especially with the defenders up next.
GoinAllTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote