View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 01:05 PM   #1062
ForeverFlameFan
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben voyonsdonc View Post
The Cowboys have so many problems that having Andy Dalton as the starting QB isn't even in the top 3. Bringing in a different QB at this point wouldn't fix anything as long as the OLine is injured, the defense is terrible, they have atrocious coaching, and Zeke is fumbling.

As a Cowboys fan, it is not consolation at all that this god awful team is competing for a playoff spot. They'd be better off collapsing entirely and getting a decent draft pick than making the playoffs to act as cannon fodder for a team that actually deserves to be there.. It is much harder to be the worst team in the NFC East though than the best though.

Can the Cowboys find a way to out-suck the Washington football team or the Giants? Probably not.
Dalton was way off on many of his throws. Add in the fact that his RB fumbled the ball twice in one game and now you’ve dug your own grave in terms of coming back in the game. It’s like they gave up after half time.

Maybe you give Dalton the benefit of the doubt, but if I am Jones I am going to pursue Fitzpatrick now that he’s backup in Miami. I think he would do a better job, but maybe not. Worth a shot though.
ForeverFlameFan is offline   Reply With Quote