View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 04:41 PM   #75
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
I see panhandlers every day never a problem I politely say no and if thats enough to provoke someone into throwing a rock at your head thats not normal. Sometimes people with mental health issues can turn on you for the slightest things and it is outside of your control. If I was dead or incapacitated it wouldnt be a thread here anyhow.
That's fair. I somehow missed the rock throwing part, that's my bad. Glad to hear you weren't injured.

Beyond panhandlers, some people are straight up crazy though. That jackass that wants to start a fist fight over some perceived wronging while driving. The individual that starts screaming at cashiers at fast food or store. The dude that starts fights for fun after a few drinks... some people are just scary confrontational in general. God forbid some of us have to involve ourselves in an altercation to protect ourselves. I think some of us have some pent up frustrations too and would really go ape #### and wreck a dude who starts a fight. I know I would if someone made me feel my kid was unsafe. If it's just me though, I'd probably just ignore it and walk away.

Last edited by DoubleF; 08-27-2019 at 04:45 PM.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote