View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 02:52 PM   #19
Crumpy-Gunt
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

You starting this thread with "sorry our team of lawyers that approves every post isnt doing their job very well" isnt inflammatory? Especially when a section of the forum has a legitimate concern?

Dont talk about inflammatory. The tone of your thread is patronizing and belittling. Surely if people can get away with posting racist articles - I can call you Mr.Mod, isnt that correct Mr.Mod?

I will post in this thread if I want to. I dont understand where you are coming from. You arent discussing in an impartial way either.

Nobody asked you for infinite resources or desire. Just do your job. Be consistent. Warn people for posting 'inflammatory' material from racist websites. Also dont come across as a rude passive aggressive baby. You want to start the thread with a jab at people who are upset about what is allowed to be posted on the site and then cry about how its inflammatory when I call you Mr.Mod.

How rich and ironic for you to use that word - but then play the fiddle while people are posting very inflammatory things on this forum.

Inflammatory

(especially of speech or writing) arousing or intended to arouse angry or violent feelings.
Crumpy-Gunt is offline   Reply With Quote