View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 02:14 PM   #54
Beninho
Franchise Player

Exp:
Default Would the Flames beat these Sharks in Round 2? (2019 Edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverFlameFan View Post
Depends. Which Flames' team shows up?

We were not ready for the playoffs, and that still bothers me and will still bother me until game 1 of season 19-20.

Unfortunately, and I think many agree with me on this site, I won’t be putting much stock in the regular season. My fears will be relieved when this team shows they can beat a team not named the Canucks in the first round. I was convinced that we wouldn’t see another embarrassing performance like the Ducks series in 2017, and boy was I wrong. It truly does suck because no matter what they do in the regular season next year I don’t think I will care. Just like how this core didn’t give a #### about the playoffs I won’t give a #### about the regular season. I really hate it because I truly love the flames but the players did not respect the logo on the jersey with how they played, starting with Gio unfortunately.

That was the most pathetic performance I’ve seen by the Flames in my years as a fan. Couldn’t of been more disgusted. I don’t know what was worse, watching the Hamonic-Hanifin pairing float around the entire series, johnny and Sean’s non existent cohesion or fight, or Tkachuk ####ting his pants and being a no show after he got hit in game 1. I held off venting my frustration about this series, but now being close to a month removed from the series my thoughts haven’t changed. A truly disgraceful performance from every player and coach on the roster. We made the Avs look like the Golden State warriors of hockey, what in the actual #### was this team doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Beninho; 05-09-2019 at 02:33 PM.
Beninho is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Beninho For This Useful Post: