View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 08:43 AM   #34
VilleN
First Line Centre

Exp:

Remember when everyone thought we were a bubble team heading into the season? All things considered, the season- including playoffs wasn’t as awful as it seems.

Half our defence core is 22 or younger. Our top line are 25 and younger. The team definitely needs some tweaks, but I believe development and maturity will be the biggest factors in this team’s ability to win in the postseason.

50 wins and an, albeit, lacklustre first round exit for a team that looked horrific and missed the playoffs last year. Things are still trending up. This is still part of the process. Not all teams take the exact same path. We have a good team and, for the next few years we have a chance at a run in April. It’s really not so bad right now, all things considered. This is still the best team from top to bottom that I have seen as a Flames fan.
VilleN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VilleN For This Useful Post: