View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 10:59 PM   #59
afc wimbledon
Franchise Player

Exp:

I suppose I view this like 9/11, for millenia flu's in particular and plagues in general have arisen from human contact with animals so there is absolutely nothing unusual about the idea another one would come along in exactly the same way from a location with a long history of being the source of infections.

Now that in its own isn't proof that it wasn't the fault of some secret lab of the Chinese anymore than there are possible if fantastic explanations for 9/11 that make it all the fault of the CIA or Israel or the NWO but there is no logic proof or scientific basis for anything other than its just another flu like infection from an area with a long history of flu like virus's.
As a bio weapon it is rubbish, it is not particularly deadly by bio weapon standards, the fact there is a lab in an area with a long history of 'birthing' corona virus's that studies corona virus's seems to be little more than common sense by who ever decides where labs go, if you want to study ebola you put a lab in central Africa, northern china is pretty much where you would put a lab to study corona as far as I understand.

proposing this on the basis of 'there's a lab there and the Chinese Government are a bunch of ######s' is little better than most of the 9/11 hypothesis and shouldn't be given credibility at all unless some actual evidence surfaces
afc wimbledon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to afc wimbledon For This Useful Post: