Los Angeles
San Jose
Calgary
Anaheim
Vegas
Edmonton
Arizona
Vancouver

This one was even harder than the last grouping.

I think a healthy Carter makes a big difference for the Kings.

Couture is a fantastic center. Hertl is a load to handle with with size. Meir isn't as strong as some of the other wingers but Couture makes up for it.

Backlund is a good two way center. Tkachuk is a big point producer and may have another step to take.

Would have had Anaheim higher but there is smoke around whether Kesler will be able to get back to form. Would have them 2-3 if Kesler reverts to form.

Statsny is very underrated. If he stays healthy this line could be better than expected.

Draisaitl is great. Lucic coming off the worst shooting % of his career. Might bounce back ala Kopitar. If he gets back to 20 goals this line could rise up the list. It is believed Rieder will be the winger here rather than Kassian.

Grabner is always good to create his own offence. Dvorak may develop into something.

Maybe Eriksson can bounce back. Pretty bleak otherwise.

I feel like LA and SJ are probably the class of this grouping unless other teams have break outs.

3-6 is pretty even I would say and a lot depends on who is running hot or cold as the season progresses.

Arizona and Vancouver lag badly as all the other teams have a impact player or two on their second line.
Oil Stain is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oil Stain For This Useful Post: