View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 06:31 PM   #38
pylon
NOT Chris Butler

Exp:

This is my copied thread from PM, after the top post, I tried 4 times to contact him, with no reply or response. I edited out any personal stuff.

Originally Posted by CanucksFan99

Sounds great. How much will the total be? And does XXXX prefer any method of payment over another?
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pylon
Here's the games list, XXXX, the rights holder, will be in touch with you later today to arrange payment. We work at the same place XXXX so I am sure I'll have a chance to meet you when you come in.

Thanks,
Trevor.

Pre Season

*snip*
<list of pre-season games>
*snip*
<21 Regular Season games>

Quote:
Hi Trevor,

Thanks for the reply.304 sounds good for myself and I'll let my friend know about the sale of the others.
You can contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx and the name is XXX. If I'm not able to pickup, it's because I'm in and out of the office so you can email me at xxx@hotmail.com.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pylon
305's are tentatively spoken for, 304's are yours if you want them. I will post the game list tomorrow AM. What is your contact info? Ph #, name, etc.

Thanks,
Trevor.

Quote:
Hey.
I would be interested in 20-30 games for the 2 seats, and I might also have a friend that might be interested in the other pair. Let me know the game list and I'll contact to confirm his end.
Thanks.
XXX

Last edited by pylon; 12-09-2010 at 06:34 PM.
pylon is offline   Reply With Quote