View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 03:36 PM   #170
Sainters7
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Clay Davis View Post
I actually can't believe everyone hasn't already heard this. Legendary

Haha Saints fans know that clip well too. Didn't even click the link but I already know what it is.. "this isn't Detroit man, this is the Super Bowl!"

I didn't realize the Saints were still so hated by Vikings fans (have kinda learned that on the Saints boards this week), can't even imagine how sour they'll be if we eliminate them again, in their best shot at a Super Bowl since we beat them the last time. This is the one team I was worried about the Saints meeting in the playoffs, especially in their own barn. I just don't think we match up overly well with them, especially with how injury ravaged our D is. I would kill to have Okafor opposite Cam on the line again. Leaning towards Vikes too, but admittedly their rip your heart out playoff history is a reason why I can see the Saints winning. That and New Orleans is so balanced, they can beat you so many ways.

Falcons
Pats
Steelers
Vikings

If the Saints win, I will pick them the rest of the playoffs, Vikes are the one team remaining I'm not overly confident against. Should be a close game regardless, can't wait!

Last edited by Sainters7; 01-12-2018 at 03:38 PM.
Sainters7 is offline   Reply With Quote