View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 02:59 PM   #26
Enoch Root
Franchise Player

Exp:

Coleman made a choice to come here - a really big decision - and committed to a long term deal. Since coming here, things haven't gone as planned, to say the least - Gaudreau left, Tkachuk asked for a trade, and now several guys this season have asked the same.

Through all that, Coleman has been the consummate professional. He shows up for work everyday, leads by example, continues to be a pillar in the community, and by all accounts, and by every measure, has been an absolutely tremendous addition to the team.

So when he talks about attitudes in the dressing room, some guys handling it better than others, and some guys causing problems in the room, IMO, he 100% has the cred to do so. I didn't take it as someone throwing team-mates under the bus, I take it as a guy who totally gets it, being honest about how things have gone down this year.

When Coleman speaks, I'll listen. And I think what he is saying here is pretty clear. It also aligns perfectly with the performance of the team and the perceived mood of the room.
Enoch Root is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to Enoch Root For This Useful Post: