View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 03:54 PM   #139
Regorium
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazrim View Post
The Tomb of Sargeras, which is likely the final raid tier of Legion, is opening today. I'll admit I'm not totally keen on the concept as it is more green fel tinted demonic everything. Nighthold was a decent change of pace as Suramar is a very nice looking area, but now we're back into Burning Legion nonsense.

I'd say that overall Legion has been a decent expansion, as it totally catered to casual players and allowed them to gear up enough to jump into any post game content they wanted. Hardcore players have complained bitterly of the artifact power grind as the race at the top level requires fairly ridiculous time investments to keep up. I haven't stayed subscribed through an entire expansion of content since Wrath of the Lich King so I'm impressed.

That being said, I haven't been logging in much lately except to raid. I've been trying out Final Fantasy XIV since they have a free trial up to Level 30. It's been a nice change of pace. Definitely some similarities to WoW but plenty of differences to make it fresh.
I quit because of the legendary grind. I'm so much happier for it.

They are doing an excellent job of keeping people subbed though, even if it's the most ridiculous reasons like time gating a mount behind 12 weeks of missions.

Seems like 7.2.5 just continues to add various pieces to the grind, which is great for some players, but just awful for others.
Regorium is offline   Reply With Quote