View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 06:14 PM   #1
karl262
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default FS Flames Playoff Tickets tonight vs Stars - Row 1 PL11 Aisle/Unobstructed View

Very good pair of aisle seats in PL11, Row 1 Balcony will be available to purchase from me for a few games this season. I'll just add any upcoming games that are available to this post instead of creating a new thread every time.

About the seats:

Quick access to M/W washrooms and concession from these seats, you can use during a TV timeout. That's right, these seats allow you to never miss gameplay and never stand in a bathroom line. Even if you wait for the period or game to end, you're still the first one in line before the rush.

The view is totally unobstructed, no raised staircase railing on the balcony bar to have to look through as you do with some PL Row 1 seats (You'll know what I mean if you've ever had to, it's why I moved). You have the same view as the saddledome restaurant seats and nobody in front of you.

Flames Attack End as well.

Great for true hockey fans that want a commanding view of the ice to see the entire game.

So these are the upcoming games for sale, not listed anywhere else, just for CP:

Playoff Home Game C - $299/pair SOLD

Simple pay by etransfer or crypto and I'll send the tickets to your email from my Flames account.

Also, don't forget to claim the tickets right away once the ticket offer is sent. Until you do they just sort of sit in limbo and I'm not sure if there's a time expiration on the transfer offer. I'd rather not chance me having to resend them and making a mistake or something and losing the tickets for the both of us because one of us didn't take the 15 seconds and click the claim button to fully complete the transaction. I know...Flames Tickets floating around in nowhere land probably bothers me more that it should...

Also TicketMaster if you're reading this, please consider tokenization of tickets on a blockchain. Ask me how! [emoji6]

Last edited by karl262; 05-11-2022 at 06:13 PM.
karl262 is offline   Reply With Quote