View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 05:26 PM   #1467
mrkajz44
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
On sale tonight - bought 60 capsules for $58 at New Leaf Westbrook.
So at the risk of sounding like a total newbie, I bought these and gave them a try over the weekend with what I consider to be "poor" results.

First night I only took 1 pill. My wife and I watched and movie and it was a normal evening. I didn't feel much of anything and woke up fine the next day.

Second night I took 2 pills. Again, I didn't really feel much, though I was still mostly just watching TV again. I did find it more difficult to read my book before going to bed, so that was a bit interesting. However, that night our baby woke up in the night and I felt like I was in a daze. I was still able to handle him and get him back to sleep without issue, but I did not feel good. I felt that same way in the morning when I woke up, but felt back to normal by noonish.

So my question as a new user: is this normal when you first start? I was obviously hoping for a different result. Do I maybe just not understand what it feels like (trying to compare it to a beer buzz). Or is this just a case where maybe this strain/brand isn't for me? Any thoughts?

My wife had 2 pills on her own on a different night (none for me) and she said she felt it a little and enjoyed herself, feeling fine in the morning. That's what I'm looking for.