View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 04:33 PM   #225
squiggs96
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
Hahaha!! Hey look, the liar is back! I never said I was a friend of someone in Gaudreau's family, I said I had a connection who had spoken to someone in Gaudreau's family which was in fact his uncle who confirmed everything I had reported through social media, as did reputable insiders, and when that all came out after claiming I was lying and you had sources with the team (complete bs) and you were proven to be full of crap you disappeared. Yes, I went through school to be a police officer, but thanks to getting hit by a drunk driver I could not work my career which was all revealed in the mental health thread, but thanks for being the piece of garbage you are and throwing that in my face. Stick to doing your snake gimmick, I have proven myself on here while you were hiding in a corner somewhere after attacking me and being proven to be wrong. Let it go Pinocchio!
You exact tweet is this, when David Pagnotta said the Islanders would be pursuing him:

Quote:
Your source is wrong. I actually am a friend of the family. He always was re-signing in Calgary, Gross told him to wait until today to get best deal from Calgary.
To me, that sounds like you are saying you are a friend of Gaudreau's family, unless I am reading that wrong.

I will reiterate to you, I know someone in Gaudreau's camp. I have never met Johnny, but I have heard several conversations from him. I pointed it out to CP 3 years before he left that he likely was leaving, even though I hoped he would stay in Calgary his entire career. None of that has ever been disproven. That fact that you don't believe me, doesn't bother me.

On multiple occasions you said you were a cop, on here, and other sites. I've got receipts. There is a large difference between going to school for something and being something. Going to law school doesn't make someone a lawyer.

Show me one point where what I have said is wrong. It sounds like it would be a good case for a detective.

I haven't been hiding in a corner. The companies I own, and my work, keep me very busy. I have little time to post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
Jesus this site these days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnet Flame View Post
He just seemed like a very nice person. I loved Squiggy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
I should probably stop posting at this point
squiggs96 is offline   Reply With Quote