Thread: 2020 Formula 1
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 09:27 AM   #82
FLAMESRULE
First Line Centre

Exp:

Ok folks, I'm back and ready to get this kicked off for AUSTRALIA in a couple weeks!!! Everyone that has replied so far is entered. and if you haven't replied, do it ASAP!! A reminder for overall rules:

- Picks due FRIDAY midnight Calgary time. All picks must be submitted before qualifying and this is just an easy cut off. If your picks get posted Sunday morning at 5am...no bueno.
- Everyone gets 2 missed race weekends. After that you'll get NO ENTRIES for the rest of the missed races. The missed race picks will be the picks from the week before. If you miss 3 weekends...no bueno.
- 1 point for right pick in top 10, 4 points for correct slot, 1 extra point for correct slotted driver who gets fastest lap.

Prizes...last year almost everyone chipped in $10 and we got a trophy as well as some swag from Red Bull Ring when I was there. Happy to do it again this year, although I don't have any race plans so far... Maybe speede5 can grab some
- Most Total Points...Overall Champ...Trophy
- Most Correct Slotted Picks...first pick of prizes
- Second Most Total Points...leftovers

So...if you send $10 I'll aggregate it all and see what I can get. Everyone who pays has a chance to win. No pay, no prizes...but you can still be champion. We can reserve the trophy for those that pay as well since it did cost $$ last year if people prefer.

Hopefully that works for everyone...I'm stoked for the season!!
FLAMESRULE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FLAMESRULE For This Useful Post: