View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 11:00 AM   #11
pylon
NOT Chris Butler

Exp:

I've made this comment before. And I don't want to paint with a wide brush. But from my personal experience, every guy I grew up with that took the LEO path, was a massive bully, or just a cruel a-hole. One bullied a kid, and tormented him so long and so viciously, it was likely a factor in his victims suicide. Like we're talking stripping him down naked below the waist in a school field, and having 50 kids laugh at him, or another one I remember, picking massive boogers, and shoving his fingers in the kids mouth. One day he just never showed up, and we found out a few days later he hung himself. Another one I knew, did some stuff in High School, that would have landed him a very long prison sentence had he done this stuff to women as an adult just a year or two later.

It has always made me question the validity of their vetting process, as these types of sociopathic tendencies, you'd think would be caught. So either the system is too easy to beat, or they are looking for bullies and rapists. My guess would be the former, and they need to seriously look at their hiring practices, and mental fitness assessments.

The other bizarre thing I always found, were cops kids, were usually the absolute worst of the worst. Dealing drugs, stealing, acting with total impunity. You'd think if your old man was catching bad guys, you'd be the other way around.

Anyway, I'm sure there are a lot of good police officers out there. But I think there are a lot more bad ones than anyone in Law Enforcement is willing to admit. And with these recent claims being made by the women in CPS, it sounds far more widespread than anyone thought.

Last edited by pylon; 10-29-2016 at 11:02 AM.
pylon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pylon For This Useful Post: