View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 05:21 PM   #5233
Textcritic
Acerbic Cyberbully

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Jack View Post
Hey you can speak all the sense you’d like about this and you’re right on the nose with those thoughts but at the end of the day to lose a player of Johnnys calibre would be a mega blow to my fandom full stop. Would take a little bit for me to feel like watching hockey like a diehard fan as I have for decades because even through his struggles here Johnny was the main reason I was pulling up a seat to watch… this season he had was the biggest I told you so to all the leafs, oilers and nucks fans who called me crazy when I said Johnny would challenge Connor for a scoring title one year; to lose him right after a season like that is vomit inducing. Fingers firmly crossed he’s staying but at this point I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous he’s set to jet.
Well, you do you.

I have been a fan of this team since they arrived in Calgary in 1980, and no single player is going to change that now. Life will go on and the Flames may be worse off for it if Gaudreau signs elsewhere. But all these things are cyclical, and hockey is fun.

GFG.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by woob
"...harem warfare? like all your wives dressup and go paintballing?"
"The Lying Pen of Scribes" Ancient Manuscript Forgeries Project

Last edited by Textcritic; 07-04-2022 at 05:57 PM.
Textcritic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Textcritic For This Useful Post: