View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 05:22 PM   #5
Travis Munroe
Realtor®

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_oi View Post
If Travis isn’t your current realtor(which given the number of showings you’ve had I’m confident is likely the case), I would suggest going with him when your current listing expires. I’ve met and dealt with a number of realtors, and no disrespect to them but I would never even consider having anyone else handle a property sale or purchase for me in the future.
Thank you - I appreciate that.

I am limited as to what I can say on a public forum as you are already under contract until the listing expires. If you were to contact me directly, I could have a look over things and prepare an evaluation in addition to the ones you have already received.

Clients who are wanting to sell right now are being advised to wait a bit longer. I am preparing all of the details and marketing behind the scenes but don't want to hit the market just yet. There are some exceptions where tenants are leaving or the property is already vacant. If that is the case, there is no harm in getting to the market asap as the property is costing money to sit empty.

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com