View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 07:18 PM   #49
PepsiFree
Participant
Participant

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81MC View Post
That’s how people end up wearing dirty sweatpants to go grocery shopping and pajamas to the liquor store. There is a line between looking like a slob and being a fashionista (most ‘fashion’ trends are horrendous anyway), and it’s about a mile wide.
No one really cares all that much about what someone wears, it’s just part of the package of living in a society of people. If no one was allowed to judge anyone by anything...I think there’s a Death song in there somewhere. It sure is easier to say “I don’t care” and the whole you do you bo thing.
People with filthy ass cars and untamed yards tend to feel the same way. Which is totally cool, but people are judging that.
/old man prejudicial bigoted rant
People are literally judging everything. By someone, somewhere, you’re definitely being judged for something you think is perfectly fine.

I judge people who wear pajamas out of the house all the time. Flip flops to the grocery store? Disgusting. Board shorts anywhere but the beach? Die in a fire.

But I don’t for a second think anyone cares, or that they should actually change because I’m judging them. I would just never do it. I understand why they would. But for me? Nah.
PepsiFree is online now   Reply With Quote