View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 07:56 AM   #141
Nadal Fan
Franchise Player

Exp:

With Lion King coming out I thought I would predict the top 5 movies at the domestic box office for the rest of the year.

5) Joker – If Venom can do huge numbers I see no reason why this can’t do over $200 million. Joker is the most popular and famous villain in all of comics so I’m going to say $250 million.

4) IT Chapter 2 – This is the end to one of the most popular horror films and one of the highest grossing R rated movies of all time. The hype for this film is real and I can see it grossing around $325 million.

3) Jumanji 3 Next Level – The last one was such a surprise hit grossing over $400 million in north America while competing against Star Wars. I expect Episode 9 to be better received than 8 so I don’t think it will reach the level as the 2nd one but will still do well. $350 million

2) Frozen 2 – This film is going to be huge, I think people may have been a little fatigued by all the Disney offerings this year but there is a nice break between films for that to end. Not to mention the first one was huge and I fully expect this one to top that. $500 million

1) Star Wars Episode 9 – With J.J Abrams back I fully expect this film to be a huge hit, not to mention it is the close of the trilogy. $800 million.
Nadal Fan is offline   Reply With Quote