View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 11:48 AM   #10
Sylvanfan
Appealing my suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by transplant99 View Post
I believe there will be at least one, probably two upsets this weekend.

If I am to guess it will be the Rams (though not much of an upset) and the longshot being the Colts....though i wouldnt wager a dime on either. Really hoping the WFT can pull one out but seems almost impossible that could happen

Just grateful to be watching 6 games the next 36 hours.
Even when there were only 4 games on Wild Card weekend, there is always an underdog who won at least one. So it's very likely that it will be at least two this weekend.

I would think that the Titans and Rams are the two dogs most likely to win this weekend.

For fun I will pick the following no logic, just my own made up narratives from the past to back these picks.

Indianapolis 30 Buffalo 27 (a bit late I had this typed up an hour ago)
The Flutie curse continues for Buffalo. They have a lead for most of the game, but another 4th quarter melt down haunts the team who looked as good as anyone going into the playoffs.

Los Angeles 15 Seattle 13
The Rams defence shows up and makes enough plays to keep the Seahawks off balance all day. Seattle does get a late TD, but can't convert the two to send it to OT

Tampa Bay 27 Washington 10
The Bucs start slow, but the Football Team struggles to move on offence all game as the lack of mobility for Alex Smith is an issue.

Baltimore 38 Tennessee 34
High scoring game as the Titans offence does move the ball and are able to put up points to keep up with the Ravens. Lamar starts his redemption from last year and the Ravens rack up 500 plus yards in t A missed extra point puts the Titans in a spot where they need the TD at the end of the game and run out of time.

New Orleans 31 Chicago 20
The Saints get their team together and although not smooth to start off find their groove in the second half and run away with this one.

Pittsburgh 24 Cleveland 16
The Browns put up a fight, but the Covid chaos is enough to keep them from being able to really compete against a full Steelers roster.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sylvanfan For This Useful Post: