Thread: 2020 Formula 1
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 10:10 AM   #2
FLAMESRULE
First Line Centre

Exp:

Already getting excited!! That Haas looks awesome from the pics I've seen...but maybe cause its tugging on my 911RSR heart strings. https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/h...vf-20-46925778

Hopefully the fires and coronavirus arent going to play havoc with the schedules.

Also, we may as well start confirming who is in/out for the 2020 Pool!! Just reply to the thread and I'll make sure to add you.

We charged people $10 last year for the trophy and there was some $$ left over for prizes for 2nd + Most correct that I grabbed. Sadly, I have no plans to see a race this year, but if people want to send $10 entry fee again I can grab something online sometime this year (or get the $$ to anyone lucky enough to hit a race this year).

Also, proposed changes to the scoring based on feedback
- 1 point for correct top 10 finisher
- 4 point for correct pick slot (I also like getting slot points based on position, eg. Pick Ham 1st you get 1+1...Pick Stroll in 10th you get 1+10. Rewards having the more difficult mid field picks right). But you should get more "reward" for picking the right slot than a top 10.

So...let me know if you are in/out and if you're ok with $10 fee and point scoring.

Last edited by FLAMESRULE; 02-06-2020 at 10:21 AM.
FLAMESRULE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FLAMESRULE For This Useful Post: