View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 03:57 PM   #40
squiggs96
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Hate-Hulse View Post
I've heard mixed things about that 3rd tray on the top. It's a PITA to individually slot in each piece of cutlery I'm told. Far easier to take a fist full of forks and drop it into the basket.
The third tray is a game changer. It creates so much room on the bottom rack, allowing more dishes, and bigger dishes/pans, to be washed. It's really not difficult to put cutlery into the third tray. It's the same as putting plates into the bottom tray. There are notches, and you put them in there. It's easier to open the dishwasher and throw everything inside without sorting it at all, but that's not going to get your dishes clean.

Another benefit of the top rack is that it cleans the whole surface of the utensil. If you are just jamming 10 forks into one slot, some of them will come out with food on them. With the third tray you can remove them from the dishwasher without touching the end that goes in your mouth. Most people load utensils with the business side up. When they empty the dishwasher they grab this part. That can make them dirty again.

I used the third tray at my townhome for 2 years. Not one time did I think it was a pain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
Jesus this site these days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnet Flame View Post
He just seemed like a very nice person. I loved Squiggy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
I should probably stop posting at this point
squiggs96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to squiggs96 For This Useful Post: