View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 12:46 PM   #1471
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luder View Post
Same here, I was in a couple of the beta trials, I'll play it to the end as well.
hahaha I did the same thing gear wise, I thought a little bit of each stat was necessary, I can't believe I made it to level 50 and finishing the story on my toon with my gear like that. Finally had a buddy look at my gear and after WTF!!!! he told me what I should have. I'll have to look in my inventory to see what I have sitting around from back then, I'm a pack rat!

I was so bad at armoring at the start that I made a Sith Lord and dressed him in bounty Hunter Green Armor because Reds and Purple mod armor was so hard to get and super expensive. He had great Bounty Hunter stats but they were terrible for a Sith Lord, so basically I couldn't kill anything.

I remember one player asking me why my Sith Lord was wearing Bounty Hunter Armor and I didn't understand the question because I responded with "A Sith Lord who looks like Boba Fett is double badass".

Once I figured out rolls and stats the game became easier, my latest Roll is a Sith Warrior Juggernaut, and I'm one shot killing silvers.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote