View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:48 AM   #39
HotHotHeat
Franchise Player

Exp:

I found my QC15's on sale at a store in the South, picked them up for $290, which is $60 cheaper than I found them anywhere else. It's a lot of money for a pair of headphones, but most of the others I was looking at were between $250-270.

As for the performance of the Bose, I don't think there's anything that comes close to their design. I've had self prescribed audiophiles that openly HATE Bose products tell me that the QC15's are an incredible listening experience. The bass reproduction in them is awesome, and not over the top like the Beats, which to me sound like a 17 year old's civic a week after he got an amp and sub installed. Too much bass ruins music. I've also experienced first hand how weak Beats are. The bracket that goes over your head is cheap plastic. I've broken a pair by putting them on the same way I'd put on any pair of headphones.

It's really preference though. You shouldn't have trouble trying out any of these before you buy them, and I'd strongly encourage you to do so, if for no other reason than to make sure they fit the shape of your head and ears.
HotHotHeat is offline   Reply With Quote