View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 01:25 PM   #119
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Like I said WWE is rapidly becoming WCW lite.

When Bill Goldberg came back from that injury where he put his hand through a car window, the WCW had basically burned out the audience with its booking and title hotshots, and they thought that Goldberg would be the answer to their dreams. But they booked him as the undefeatable destroyer again, but the audience turned on him, and then stopped caring about him. So then they did the WCW thing where they were flipping him every other show.

Right now we're in the stage with reigns where Vince and HHH(Reigns is a big time HHH guy). are desparately trying to get the audience on his side. First with the shield re-union, then with the turn of the most over guy on their roster to beat down Reigns. Then a half roster beat down by the shield.

The smart move would be to play up the injuries and have the shield out to Hell at a Cell. But they won't do that, next Monday, Reigns will come out and call himself the big dog 10 times and proclaim that this is his yard and superman punch half of the roster into the Ocean.

But you watch, right now its kind of fun for the audience to boo Reigns, but that's going to get tired at some point, and the audience figuring out that Reigns is going to be the Champ for a long time, will just stop showing up.

Then the panic will begin and we'll see more title changes then a baton pass in a 4x100 relay race.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote