View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 12:03 PM   #117
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

I'm beginning to think that Raw is being written by someone with severe memory issues

Kevin Owens

- Buried by Strowman, covered in human poop by Strowman, tossed from on top of a cage by Strowman. Has a match and loses and emphatically quits. The WWE then goes through the effort of moving him to the Alumni section

Then one week later he's leading the charge to help Stowman against the Shield.

The Shield and Michael Cole

2 weeks ago, Strowman comes out to cash in the brief case, Then the field come out for no logical reason and they three on one Strowman.

Cole - "Oh my god its the Shield, I have goose bump"

Then last week, Strowman introduces his group and they beat down the Shield and Reigns.

Cole - "This is disgusting"

Then funnier story, last week, Strowman and his group pretty much manhandle the shield. This week, they need a 12 on three beating to handle the shield.

Sasha and Bayley - so after painstakingly building up some problems between these two, Bayley goes ballistic and destroys Banks, kneels over her and calls her a stupid %%%%. Then they have two sessions of friendship counseling after Angle spends months promoting that with him as a GM the WWE solves its problems in the ring. Then Sasha and Bayley hug it out, and basically I think the WWE is trying to make us forget by completely depushing their former top Raw females.

So I would expect that Gargano and Ciampa when they're called up are going to meet in the ring, exchange intense stares and hug it out.

Here's a new one, Drake Maverick the face GM of 205 Live, is now the heel manager of the AOP while staying as the face manager of 205 live. Wouldn't have this been the perfect duel to put with Heyman.

When the WCW was rolling to its death, I was watching it because of how bad it was, to the point of ludicris. Yes, WCW was a great comedy tragedy in the end (If you don't believe me look up some of Psycho Sids Promo's. Or Booker T's brother, or Scott Steiners).

I'm beginning to feel this way about WWE, that its nonsensical booking and their sheer determination to get Roman overhave become great comedy.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote