View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 10:10 PM   #112
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

You know, its amazing to me how far down the Raw woman's division has really fallen to being really lackluster, and you guys know me by now, I like Woman's Wrestling, I think its great that they're actually part of the card instead of side shows.

But realistically there are only two woman in the Woman's division that are money.

When Paul Heyman was on the Stone Cold Podcast, he said whatever you do, whatever you book, however you promote, the question has to be "Where's the money"

I get that the Bella's sell a ton of merchandise, and they are the most well known woman outside of Ronda Rousey, but frankly they can't athletically keep up with the Evolution woman's division. Watching that match when Brie attempted that suicide dive, I thought she was going to die, and she was lucky that Logan and Riott were on the ball, because she caught her ankles on the ropes and almost went face first into the floor.

But back to the only two woman that are worth money right now.

1. Obviously Rousey, but lets be honest, I said that she would usher in a new type of woman's wrestler that came from the MMA background. If you watch Bazler in NXT, nobody can really keep up with her style wise except for some of the hardened girls from Japan. I was watching a video where Bazler was showing how she would do the sharpshooter, and it looked athentically usable, and she could put it on in a hurry and make it look painful.

2. Alexa Bliss. she gets criticized for her in ring work, but honestly, she's like the female version of the Miz. She's got that rare talent that she just plain understands how this business works and how to generate heat. She had the crowd eating out of her hand tonight. She's the villain that is needed to make a match that is cared about.

But you look at the other woman.

The Riot Squad, I like Liv Morgan, she's got a ton of personality, I like Logan, I think she's an under rated worker. But they are just way to green and Riott's work looks god awful and clumsy.

Sasha and Bayley - I honestly don't care about them at all anymore. In fact they're doing the same match all the time and I think that their in ring work has suffered. They were also killed by what could have been an awesome turn by Bayley, which made me not care anymore.

Alicia Fox - I've seen her at house shows, and she is one of the most physically gifted performers in that division. When she's allowed to she wrestles like a guy.

Micky James - I love Mickey but she's nothing

Nattie - Again mad respect for Nattie, but her latest run as the best buddy of Rousey does make her Ronda's house cat. There's nobody that understands how to put together a match like her, and I expect that when she retires, she's going straight to the performance center. But she's a solid C+ player.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote