View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 09:24 PM   #8
bc-chris
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyGuy View Post
Week in Canmore and later a week in the Okanagan if this story about locals loosening wheel nuts doesn’t scare us off.

there's been lots of reports of people being rude/stupid towards out of province visitors here in bc - which is really frustrating. the story of the loosened lug nuts is absolutely sickening - how could anyone do that to someone's vehicle? i just don't get it.

i understand that people are frustrated, but come on - the lug nut loosening could have killed a family.

i know the "out of province dislike" has definitely increased in the last few weeks since the covid outbreak in kelowna. a woman from calgary traveled here for a good time even though she was feeling sick enough before she left to get a covid test, but didn't wait for the results before she came here - and yea... she was positive and was the starting point for the kelowna outbreak.

the fact that she was sick enough to get a covid test and then still traveled here before having her results is absolutely infuriating. i would be understanding if she had no symptoms, but if you are sick enough to think "i better get tested for covid" there is no way you should be traveling! am i mad at HER - absolutely! am i mad at every out of province vehicle i see - not at all. i know the vast majority of people have the common sense and decency to stay home if they are feeling sick during this pandemic.

hopefully any travel to bc leaves you with awesome memories and a desire to come back soon!