Thread: S.h.i.e.l.d.
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 10:48 AM   #719
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudoreality View Post
Two days post airing, you click on this thread you probably know we are going to be talking about the latest episode. So I can drop the spoiler tags.

To be consistent, the secret that Simmons is forgetting has to be worth multiple lives, because Enoch was willing to kill the entire team to protect it. Daisy's sister might have something to do with it. Maybe she needs to die in a horriable way or she'll end the world or something. However, if the team knew she was Daisy's sister they might try to save her, so they are blocking that info. Or better yet, Daisy has to kill her.

I'm also still curious on how Simmons hasn't aged in the considerable amount of time she had to upgrade zepher, learn time travel, etc. Her being an LMD no longer seems viable.

I still think at the end things revolve around Coulson. He doesn't like being an LMD a machine without a soul.

Maybe it has something to do with Fitz, maybe he can't come back and she just remembered that, maybe he has to sacrifice himself or be killed or get killed.

Maybe, oh oh stupid thought, maybe Jenna pulled an Aida, remember Aida was a Life Model decoy that used evil tech to build herself a body.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote