View Single Post
Old 06-17-2021, 02:19 PM   #330
GGG
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raekwon View Post
I always thought Occam's Razor in this case was a lab leak. How is animal to human transmission in close relation to a level 4 virology lab the simplest theory?

Edit: Just to be clear I'm saying its the simplest theory not that I think that's the case. I have no opinion as I have no facts.
Because the lab leak requires the virus to exist.

So it’s either Animal - Human virus exists in nature and doesn’t jump to humans in a meaningful way, is collected by lab, leaks out of lab and does affect humans in meaning file way and scientists cover up the lab leak.

Or

Animal virus exists, virus is enhanced by lab to infect humans better, leaks out of lab, scientists and China cover up the lab leak

Or

Animal to humans jump occurs and infects humans and no animals source is found in the next 18 months.

So in any lab option you need the virus to exist and a failure of controls, in a natural occurrence you only need the virus to exist.

Also Occam’s razor isnt that the simplest solution is most likely it’s the solution which requires the fewest assumptions is most likely and that would include all the aftermath and cover ups.

Last edited by GGG; 06-17-2021 at 07:38 PM.
GGG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GGG For This Useful Post: