View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 11:50 AM   #21
MoneyGuy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Update….

Feb. 6, 2024, finished Book 3: Best Evidence - Disguise and Deception in the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, by David Lifton

I’m old enough to remember (no old jokes, please) what the author calls the “crime of the century” and what the NY Times calls “one of history’s most agonizingly unresolved mysteries.”

A great book for the author’s intent, it’s no easy read. This tome (which took 15 years to research and write) covers the topic in excruciating detail. It’s 700 pages long but I would have preferred about 150 pages shorter with less medical detail.

I may find a book that tells this fascinating story (including Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby), the plot and coverup with less medical detail. Many have been written, including these: https://jfkassassinationbooks.com

This exhaustive analysis of the JFK assassination, along with its introduction of a theory underlying the crime, is a valuable book for anyone interested in this tragic event and the medical and autopsy evidence. Lifton’s research is extremely thorough. If I'd ever committed a crime, the last person in the world I’d want investigating the crime would be David Lifton.

David Lifton discounts the lone gunman theory and points to a successfully executed conspiracy that reached to the highest levels of government. After reviewing all the evidence, Lifton feels that the "best evidence" is that JFK’s was covered up by conspirators who successfully deceived the nation and the world and have escaped justice for six decades. It’s a riveting read that just make you question what really happened in Dallas that day.

Note: If this topic fascinates you, I recommend the podcast Who Killed JFK? with Rob Reiner and Soledad O’Brien.
MoneyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoneyGuy For This Useful Post: