View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 01:19 PM   #383
Rejean31
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KootenayFlamesFan View Post
I still don't get Ben's play. You're playing for 2 million............don't just give up when it's down to 5!!

I also didn't like Rob's question to Natalie about doing the fire challenge to take out Tony........sure, if she beats him she could have won the entire thing, maybe, but if she loses she has a 0% chance to win. I think she made the right call, hope that Sarah beats Tony and take your chances that you can beat Sarah in the final.

My poor Michele didn't even get a vote. Rightly so, but I always feel embarrassed for players that happens to, Jeff is reading the final votes and she has to just sit there and smile. Sucks.

Hope they do a Youtube video or something soon with interviews with all the players, would love to get some thoughts and answers to questions, tonight was over so abruptly it just feels wrong.

Overall, the right player won. If you're playing the winner's season and you don't get a single vote against you you've done something right. Great game by Tony.
I actually think Michelle should have gotten some votes. She saved her butt twice by winning immunity and she always seemed to be on the bottom. I would have voted for her.