View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 07:47 PM   #53
transplant99
Fearmongerer

Location: Wondering when # became hashtag and not a number sign.
Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgaryblood View Post
He's only been good for 2 years to the fans who can't analyze a player's game without looking at points. He's been great defensively for a while now and contributed a lot to the Flames.

And you don't know what he will get or what it will take to keep him here. The balls more in his court and the Flames will bend over for him because he's a good player. They recently gave a much worse player in Brouwer a lot of money so it's not far fetched to believe the Flames will bend to keep a much, much better player.
LOL...he has been good (even better than good actually) for 2 years...point wise and otherwise. Revisionist history to suggest otherwise.

No i dont know what he will get which i pointed out yet again..but what i said to begin with and then again is that he wont get from Calgary what he could get in an open market, of that im 100% certain.

Hey, I hope he stays forever at a team friendly price, but thats very very unlikely.

No idea what Brouwer being brought in as a RW UFA has to do with anything, but OK.