View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 07:49 AM   #25
bubbsy
Franchise Player

Exp:

dang, i have a COMPLETELY different set of concerns/question marks going into next year.

1) Goaltending..... It's such a big question mark, i'd be fine to make it concern #1, #2, #3.

2) Young forward impacts - will bennett be able to grow into a more offense producing player? Will tkachuk see any kind of sophmore slump? There's a spot there for one of the kids on the farm to grab a spot in camp (Jankowski, Shinkaruk, Klimchuk, Poirier), can they do it and in what capacity?

3) Consistency - last year this team had a extremely streaky season. Brutal start, 2 great hot streaks, with a bunch of 'meh' in between. Can they hit the ground running this year, and take the step from a bubble team plagued by inconsistency to a division contending team that is able to avoid long duration lapses?

i minor issue, likely one i have due to being burned in the past is: Can the great defense on paper translate to a great defense on the ice???? Not too long ago, this team went into a season with Bouwmeester, Phaneuf, Regehr, Giordano all in the starting 6. It didn't do much, will this Defensive group provide more of an impact to the team's success remains to be seen.
bubbsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bubbsy For This Useful Post: