View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 04:34 PM   #50
Textcritic
Acerbic Cyberbully

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculoso View Post
I see...

So we can criticize the PP coach because the PP isn't successful but can't criticize the Goalie coach because the goaltending is poor because we don't know what the goalie coach is doing behind the scenes?
We can criticise the powerplay when it isn't successful and it is abundantly clear what the reason is. The same thing with goalies and the goalie coach.

Quote:
This is a futile argument... essentially it comes down to I think that the goaltending coach is on his last legs and needs to prove himself and you don't. You can disagree, but telling me that I can't criticize isn't going to fly.
No one is saying that you can't criticise, only that up to this point the critiques have all amounted to vapid speculations about the relationship between Sigalet's job and the numbers produced by Flames goalies. Go ahead and offer something that you see in their performance which can reasonably be attributed to whatever it is or is not that Sigalet is doing. If you really believe that he is a part of the problem, then please tell us why you believe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woob
"...harem warfare? like all your wives dressup and go paintballing?"
"The Lying Pen of Scribes" Ancient Manuscript Forgeries Project
Textcritic is offline   Reply With Quote